- a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited which is wholly owned by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government through the Exchange Fund
- a public company limited by shares incorporated in 2017 in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance
- an authorized insurer under the Insurance Ordinance to carry on long term insurance business of class A (life and annuity) in or from Hong Kong
- a domestic public sector entity specified under the Banking (Capital) Rules
- to facilitate retirement financial planning through provision of annuity products for Hong Kong citizens; and
- to promote the development of the local annuities market
We are looking for high-calibre individuals to join us in a range of areas; the latest job opening(s) is(are) listed below. Please quote the position you are seeking and send your application in strict confidence with the application form and a full resume stating your current and expected salary to the Recruitment Officer by either:
Postal address: 19/F, Two Harbour Square, 180 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Please ensure that all information provided is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants before completing the application form.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.